Brahmi and Bhringraj Powder Keep Your Hair Healthy
Ayurveda is a power hub of Indian culture. If we flip the pages to the first chapter, we will find that Ayurveda is in practice for thousands of years. It is the oldest medical system that can heal many common ailments without depending on western medicine. When you search on your phone Herbal store near me or the best skincare shop in Hubli, you will find the name of Hebsur Herbals on the top of the list.
Hebsur Herbals has all the ingredients of Ayurveda in the form of herbal powders, essential oils, herbal seeds, and skincare products that make us the best Ayurvedic store in Hubli.
In this blog post, we will discuss Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringraj and Brahmi powders that we can use to keep our skin and health healthy.
Brahmi is also called water hyssop, thyme-leafed, gratiola, and Indian pennywort is a common herb of Ayurveda. It is a perennial plant that has a specific use in Ayurvedic medicine. It has a protective and therapeutic effect for effective hair growth, dandruff control, and Anti-hair fall. It is a beneficial herbal blend for skincare and is suitable for all skin types. Men, boys, girls, and women can use it for hair growth and dandruff control.
Brahmi Powder’s health benefits include:
> “Brahmi Powder” improves hair growth by strengthening roots.
> It also helps the scalp remain cool and strengthens the hair follicles.
> Treats Split Ends.
> It gives the hair some shine and restores its luster.
> Prevents the development of dandruff.
> Brahmi’s moisturizing properties are exceptional. Fights dry scalp issues such as itchiness and dandruff.
> It is effective for improving memory.
How you can use Brahmi powder for better health:
By using it as a mild shampoo
- Make a fluid paste by mixing the powders of Brahmi, Amla, and Shikakai with some water.
- Spread it on wet hair for about 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse it out with water.
Apply it as a hair mask
- Add equal parts of Brahmi, Amla, and fenugreek powder to a bowl.
- Mix with coconut oil or curd to create a paste.
- Allow it to rest for a while.
- Massage your scalp and hair with it.
- After 20 minutes, rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Use it to boost your memory and brainpower.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Brahmi powder in a cup of water.
- Let this boil, then strain.
- Drink on an empty stomach.
Bhringraj Powder is an Ayurvedic medicine also known as a false daisy. When utilized in the form of oil, this herb, also known as Eclipta Alba, can help many individuals. When used on our hair, Bhringraj oil is known to have miraculous effects. It stimulates blood circulation and can revitalize hair follicles, allowing for faster hair growth.
Health benefits of Bhringraj Powder:
> Bhringraj Powder Helps To The Keep The Scalp Cool And Strengthens The Hair Follicles.
> Stops premature greying of hair.
> Treats dandruff and scalp problems.
> Promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
> Improves Blood circulation to the scalp.
> Helps to reduce swelling and inflammation of the scalp.
These are the ayurvedic uses of Bhringraj powder:
It promotes healthy hair.
- You can mix a tablespoon of Bhringraj powder with a cup of water.
- Add some honey for a delicious taste.
- Drink it once daily.
If you suffer from a cough and cold, this is for you.
- In a cup of water, mix one tablespoon of Bhringraj powder with one tablespoon of ginger powder.
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Use this once a day to soothe a cough or cold or improve your respiratory system.
Also helpful for constipation, indigestion, and loss of appetite!
- Take half a teaspoon of Bhringraj powder with water.
- Take it twice a day with a light meal.
- To have the optimum benefits use it for at least 1-2 months.